Hello beloved Wanaka Farmers,
In this Patch Notes v.1.1.10, We are pleased to bring you all the following changes as below:
- 1. Adjusting and adding new Quests
- 2. Re-opening the Rental system
- 3. Organic Waste Policy
- 4. Land Upgrading Cost
- 5. Mutation $WAI reward
- 6. Pet’s promotions
- 7. Character’s energy policy
Details of the update, please read the content below!
⭐ Update details
1. Adjusting and adding new Quests
We will add more new daily/weekly quests and adjust the conditions of several current quests. Please read below details; the total quantity quests per day or per week will stay same (5 daily quests/day, 04 weekly quests/week)
A. Removing the Farm work quest:
In the deep consideration of changing the condition for Farm Work quest, we will remove it, it means you will no longer to do the watering/feeding 20 times a day to get the reward in $WAI and Organic Waste any longer. This quest slot is to be replaced by one random new daily quests.
B. Adjusting current quests:
- Change The quantity of items submitted, or extra items are needed to complete some daily quests.
- Vary the rewarded amount of $WAI of each quest in a range, no more fixed amount.
Details will be like as below:
- Weekly quest:
- More following growing actions added, In order to make everyone involve in the Farming actions (Growing and submit harvested items), not only submitting product items.
- Vary the rewarded amount of $WAI of each quest in a range, no more fixed amount
C. New quests:
- New Daily Quests (To be randomly picked daily, replacing the Farm Work quest):
- New Weekly Quests: Within the 4 random weekly quests/week, 02 more quests will be added amongst:
2. Re-opening Rental System
The rental system will be re-opened, which no significant changes 🥳
3. Organic Waste Policy
Changing the policy of Organic Waste obtained, Organic Waste can no longer be collected from Quest Farm Work, instead:
- Organic Waste will only be produced from the Factory processsing of Harvested items harvested by Pet.
- Harvested items that are harvested by Hand are unlikely to generate Organic Waste.
|Harvested items||Organic Waste generated through Factory processing|
|Crop Category||4 Organic Waste / Harvested item processed|
|Fruit Category||3 Organic Waste / Harvested item processed|
|Aquatic Category||3 Organic Waste / Harvested item processed|
|Cattle Category||2 Organic Waste / Harvested item processed|
4. Land upgrading cost
Basically, We lower the $WAI cost accordingly for lands that have less than 4 farming seasons: 01/02/03 seasons land, will cost 25%/50%/75% of the standard $WAI cost.
Seconding, $WANA cost will also be applied in any levels upgrading, with the Fixed dollar cost, and reflect into the game, based on the market value of $WANA/$BUSD.
For example: with the $WANA price 0.01, to upgrade Level 09 → 10, with the fixed dollar cost $ 0.648, you need 65 $WANA (round number)
Details updated in Wiki > Land > Land Level
5. Mutation $WAI reward
Base $WAI reward per Mutated item category would be changed as below table:
|Growing Category||Current base $WAI reward/NFT||New base $WAI reward/NFT|
|Crop growing items||100 $WAI||130 $WAI|
|Fruit growing items||200 $WAI||240 $WAI|
|Aquatic growing items||300 $WAI||300 $WAI|
|Cattle growing items||400 $WAI||320 $WAI|
6. Pet’s promotions
A. Pet recipes: After V1.1.10 applies, the Pet recipes price will be increased from 1,000 $WAI into 3,000 $WAI.
B. Pet crafting material: After V1.1.10 applies, Qty of Potion II material will be reduced 50% as for Lunar new year promotion following the Xmas promotion of recipes.
7. Character’s energy policy New
No longer the same energy level, Farmers with more Lands working will have a correspondingly higher energy recovery rate:
|Number of working land / account||Character energy recovery rate||Notes|
|01 Land||30 Energy/hour||Standard rate (Same as before)|
|02 Lands||60 Energy/hour||x2 Standard rate|
|03 Lands||90 Energy/hour||x3 Standard rate|
|04 Lands||120 Energy/hour||x4 Standard rate|
That’s all for v1.1.10 🥰
Thank you for your attention, and have a happy harvest!